You are here
At Dick, Stein, Schemel, Wine & Frey, LLP, we not only serve our clients, we’re also an active and integral member of the community. Each one of our attorneys take pride in extracurricular activities and professional and civic affiliations.
William S. Dick
- Served as President of the Board of Waynesboro YMCA, Franklin County Bar Association, Brook Lane Psychiatric Center, Waynesboro - Rotary Club, Joy El Ministries, and Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc.
- Active member of Fairview Avenue Brethren in Christ Church.
- Conducts estate planning seminars for community and church groups.
James L. Stein
- Current board member of Waynesboro Country Club and Folium, Inc.
- Board member and Past President of Waynesboro Rotary Club and Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc.
- Regularly attends Five Forks Brethren in Christ Church in Waynesboro.
- Past board member of Joy El Ministries.
- Past president of the YMCA Board of Directors, and also the current president of the Board of the Greater Waynesboro Chamber of Commerce.
- Served as an instructor of Criminal Justice at Pennsylvania State University, Mont Alto campus.
Paul T. Schemel
- Board member of various organizations, such as Summit Health, Waynesboro Hospital, the Mason Dixon Council of the Boy Scouts, and Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Pennylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia Bar Associations; Summit Health Finance and Audit Committees; Waynesboro Hospital Ethics Committee; Franklin County Blighted Properties Committees; and Rotary of Greencastle.
- Active member of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church.
- A member of The Rotary Club of Waynesboro.
J. Edgar (Ed) Wine
- Elder at Greencastle Presbyterian Church.
- Chairman of Greencastle Planning Commission.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Greencastle-Antrim Old Home Week Association
- Vice President of the Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library Board of Directors.
Joseph L. Doyle
- Past board member of several local organizations, including Hearthstone, Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library, and Waynesboro Area Human Services Center.
- Former school board director for Waynesboro Area School District.
- Member of St. Andrew Catholic Church and past chairman of its Parish Council.
Elizabeth A. Clark
- Member of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church.
- Currently on the Board of Directors at the Waynesboro Community Health Services, non-profit.
- Previously served on the Board of Directors at Rhodes Grove.
John W. Frey
- Lifelong member of Central Presbyterian Church.
- Active member and past president of the Rotary Club of Waynesboro.
- Served on the boards of a number of local organizations, including Waynesboro Community and Human Services, Waynesboro Day Care Center, Waynesboro Industrial Development Corporation, Greencastle Chamber of Commerce, and New Visions, Inc.