You are here
At Dick, Stein, Schemel, Wine & Frey, LLP, we not only serve our clients, we’re also an active and integral member of the community. Each one of our attorneys take pride in extracurricular activities and professional and civic affiliations.
- Served as President of the Board of Waynesboro YMCA, Brook Lane Psychiatric Center, Waynesboro - Rotary Club, and Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc.
- Active member of Fairview Avenue Brethren in Christ Church.
- Conducts estate planning seminars for community and church groups.
- Board member and Past President of Waynesboro Rotary Club and Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc.
- Regularly attends Five Forks Bretheren in Christ Church in Waynesboro.
- Board member of Joy El Ministries.
- Current president of the YMCA Board of Directors, and also the current president of the Board of the Greater Waynesboro Chamber of Commerce.
- Served as an instructor of Criminal Justice at Pennsylvania State University, Mont Alto campus.
- Board member of various organizations, such as Summit Health, Waynesboro Hospital, the Mason Dixon Council of the Boy Scouts, and Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Pennylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia Bar Associations; Summit Health Finance and Audit Committees; Waynesboro Hospital Ethics Committee; Franklin County Blighted Properties Committees; and Rotary of Greencastle.
- Active member of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church.
- A member of The Rotary Club of Waynesboro.
- Elder at Greencastle Presbyterian Church.
- Chairman of Greencastle Planning Commission.
- Member of the Greencastle-Antrim Education Foundation.
- Secretary of Greencastle-Antrim Old Home Week Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Cedar Hill Cemetery Association.
- Vice President of the Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library Board of Directors.
- Adjunct lecturer in business law at the John L. Grove College of Business at Shippensburg University.
- Board member of several organizations, including Hearthstone, Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library, and Waynesboro Area Human Services Center.
- Served as a school board director for Waynesboro Area School District.
- Member of St. Andrew Catholic Church and past chairman of its Parish Council.
- Member of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church.
- Lifelong member of Central Presbyterian Church.
- Active member and past president of the Rotary Club of Waynesboro.
- Served on the boards of a number of local organizations, including Waynesboro Community and Human Services, Waynesboro Day Care Center, Waynesboro Industrial Development Corporation, and New Visions, Inc.