You are here
Nicole S. Miller
Nicole started working at DSS Law in 2017 as a college intern and became a full-time legal assistant at the firm in 2018. In 2019, she began to attend Dickinson Law School, where she continued her work for DSS Law as a part-time legal research assistant while also serving as a law clerk for both the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas Judge Matthew P. Smith and the Cumberland County Public Defender’s Office. Nicole joined DSS Law as an associate attorney after she graduated from law school and was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2022.
Nicole was born and raised in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania and graduated from the Waynesboro Area Senior High School in 2014. She went on to attend Gettysburg College from 2014 to 2018 and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a double-minor in History and Middle Eastern Studies.
As a Waynesboro native, Nicole understands the unique needs of the local community and strives to use creative approaches to legal issues with cost-consciousness and strong advocacy at the forefront. She has been working with and learning from the attorneys at DSS Law for years and is honored to be the newest member of the firm.
Areas of Practice
- Civil litigation
- Criminal law
- Business law and formation
- Real estate and land-use disputes
- Landlord/tenant law
- Civil rights litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2022
- J.D. from Penn State University’s Dickinson School of Law (Carlisle, PA).
- B.A. in Political Science from Gettysburg College, graduated cum laude (Gettysburg, PA).
Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc., Board of Directors
- Eisenhower Institute at Gettysburg College, Past Member
- Rotary-Interact Club of Waynesboro, Past President