You are here
Resolving Your Legal Conflicts in Pennsylvania
When legal conflicts arise, you have a choice about how to resolve them. At Dick, Stein, Schemel, Wine & Frey, LLP, we will provide an objective sounding board, guiding you towards resolutions that will not waste your time and resources.
Everyone's situation is unique, and there is no one solution that works for every client. We will work with you and your family to provide the kind of representation you need. Call 717-762-1160 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with an experienced Pennsylvania litigator.
Providing Sound, Objective Advice
Legal conflicts often involve many emotions, and it can be difficult to view your own situation objectively. When litigation becomes necessary, we will help you understand all of your options and make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Our firm is dedicated to meeting all of your family's legal needs. We will take the time to understand your goals and give you a realistic idea of what will happen in your case. We have extensive experience representing our clients in disputes, such as:
- Business litigation — When your business is threatened because of a conflict, we will explore every option and work toward an efficient resolution. Having handled everything from contract disputes to unemployment litigation, we will explain your rights and protect them.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured because of someone else's actions, we will do everything we can to get the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
- Estate litigation — Losing a family member can be very emotional, especially if there are legal disputes involved. We will put our estate planning, probate and litigation experience to work for you in estate contests.
- Real estate disputes — Boundary disputes, title issues and other real estate conflicts can threaten your investments. We will investigate your situation and guide you to a positive resolution.
- Criminal defense — If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, such as drunk driving (DUI) or another misdemeanor or felony, you need a lawyer who understands the system and can fight to protect your rights.
While often necessary, going to court can be emotionally and financially draining. We will conduct a cost-benefit analysis for your situation and determine whether aggressive litigation or an alternative dispute resolution method, such as mediation or negotiation, is best for you.